- Eligibility: The Respond Power Rewards Summer 2013 Giveaway (“Sweepstakes”) is open to legal Pennsylvania residents who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and non-employee workers of Respond Power, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, prize providers, agents and agencies involved in the Sweepstakes, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such ineligible person, are not eligible to enter or win a prize in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void outside Pennsylvania and where prohibited by law.
- Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Respond Power LLC ("Respond Power"), 100 Dutch Hill Rd., Suite 310, Orangeburg NY 10962.
- Binding Agreement: In order to enter the Sweepstakes, you must agree to these Official Rules ("Rules"). The Rules consist of the terms and conditions on this page. Because these Rules form a legally binding agreement with respect to this Sweepstakes, please read them carefully. If you do not agree to the Rules, you are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes or to win any prize. You agree that a submission of an entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes your agreement to these Rules
- How To Enter. Sign up for Respond Power Rewards at our website www.ResponPowerRewards.com and click to enter Sweepstakes. Current customers can enter by clicking the Sweepstakes link in the notification email or upon login. Only one (1) entry is needed to enter all the drawings throughout the Sweepstakes. Each entry is only allowed to win one (1) second prize throughout the sweepstakes.
- Alternate Method of Entry: Hand print your name, address, phone number, email address, age, the title of the sweepstakes you wish to enter on a 3" x 5" piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to "Respond Power Rewards Summer 2013 Giveaway" 100 Dutch Hill Rd, Suite 310, Orangeburg NY 10962. Limit: 1 entry per envelope. All mail-in entries must be handwritten. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor, and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified. All mail-in entries must be postmarked and received by the deadline dates set forth in these terms and conditions.
- Number of Entries: Only one entry per household is allowed. In the case of duplicate or multiple entries from the same household, then the first entry to arrive at the designated submission address (as determined by the "received by" date) will be accepted as the entry into the Sweepstakes.
- Sweepstakes Period. Registration for the Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 am Eastern Standard Time (EST) on June 3, 2013 and ends at 11:59 pm EST on September 2, 2013. Final Drawing will be held on September 3, 2013.
- Prizes: There will be three (3) separate drawings during the length of the sweepstakes. Each drawing will consist of nine prizes. The first drawing will be held July 1, 2013. The Grand prize will be one (1) American Express Gift Card valued at one hundred dollars ($100) and eight (8) second place prizes will each be an American Express Gift Card valued at fifty dollars ($50). The second drawing will be held August 1, 2013. The Grand prize will be one (1) American Express Gift Card valued at one hundred dollars ($100) and eight (8) second place prizes will each be an American Express Gift Card valued at fifty dollars ($50). The final drawing will be held September 3, 2013. The Grand prize will be one (1) American Express Gift Card valued at two hundred fifty dollars ($250) and eight (8) second place prizes will each be an American Express Gift Card valued at fifty dollars ($50). Winner is fully responsible for any and all applicable federal, state and local taxes (including income and withholding taxes).
Winner is fully responsible for any and all applicable federal, state and local taxes (including income and withholding taxes).
- Requirements of Potential Winners: Potential winners must continue to comply with the Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. When applicable, within 5 days of the date notice is given potential winner will be required to reply to winner notification or sign and return, (unless otherwise indicated by Sponsor), an affidavit of eligibility, liability/publicity release (except if prohibited) in order to claim his/her prize and fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Sponsor. If there is no response or a potential winner fails to sign and return the affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release within the required time period, the potential winner will be disqualified. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may select an alternate winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, up to 3 alternates, if time permits. If all potential alternate winners are disqualified for any prize, no further drawings will take place and that prize will not be awarded.
- Privacy Notice. Except where prohibited, participation in any Respond Power Sweepstakes constitutes entrant's consent for the Sponsor, prize providers and their respective designees to use entrant's name, likeness, city and state of residence, and any comments, testimonials or other feedback related to any prize or entrant's Sweepstakes experience, whether written or oral, for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
- General Conditions. This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the State of Pennsylvania, United States. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By participating in this Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by the terms of these Rules and by Respond Power's decisions, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Sweepstakes. Return of any prize/prize notification may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Respond Power is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prizes. Winner will be contacted at the "sender" email address used to enter the sweepstakes, and the person receiving and replying to the winner announcement email will be considered the winner unless they specify another person within the reply email as the winner. Respond Power will mail the sweepstakes prize to the address supplied by the recipient of the winner announcement email.
- No Recourse to Judicial or Other Procedures. To the extent permitted by law, the rights to litigate, to seek injunctive relief, or to any other recourse to judicial or any other procedure in case of disputes or claims resulting from or in connection with this Sweepstakes are hereby excluded, and you expressly waive any and all such rights.
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY. All Entrants release Sponsor, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, from any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this Sweepstakes and/or acceptance or use of the prizes, including liability for personal injury, death, damages, or loss. The Sponsor is not responsible for cheating or fraud by any Entrant. Any activities intended to disrupt or interfere with the proper play of the sweepstakes, or defraud the Sponsor in any way may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Entrants engaging in any of the foregoing activities will be disqualified and any prizes won will be forfeited. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of proceeding as planned, including without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes.
- Severability. If any provision(s) of these Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect.
- Chances of Winning. Chances of winning depend on the amount of people who participate.
- Drawings: On or about the drawing date set forth in the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakesthe Sponsor will select the potential winners for each prize level of each individual Sweepstake in a random drawing from all eligible entries received in that Sweepstakes. Once a winner is chosen for a prize level, their name will be removed from the eligible entries for other prize levels. The potential winner will be notified by phone, mail or email. The names of the winners will be posted on the Respond Power Rewards website approximately one (1) month after drawing and will be available by mail upon request, for up to one (1) year from drawing date.